An important way for residents to engage with their SFPD District Station Captain and tackle public safety issues is through our regularly monthly scheduled Community Meetings. These community meetings are co-hosted by your local SFPD Captain in partnership with SF SAFE and provide an opportunity to interact, ask questions, and hear updates about your area. Please find your district stations announcement here or view the SFPD Calendar about the upcoming community meetings in your district.
- Bayview Station 1st Tuesday of the month, 5:00-6:00 P.M.
- Central Station 3rd Thursday of the month, 5:30-6:30 P.M.
- Ingleside Station 3rd Tuesday of the month, 5:30-6:30 P.M.
- Mission Station Last Tuesday of the month, 5:00-6:00 P.M.
- Northern Station 2nd Tuesday of the month, 5:00-6:00 P.M.
- Richmond Station 4th Tuesday of the month, 5:00-6:00 P.M.
- Southern Station 3rd Wednesday of the month, 6:00-7:00 P.M.
- Taraval Station 3rd Thursday of the month, 6:00-7:00 P.M.
- Tenderloin Station Last Tuesday of the month, 6:00-7:00 P.M.
- Park Station Last Wednesday of the month, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
We appreciate the time and willingness of all of our community members to step up and play a role in shaping public safety and improving the quality of life of our communities. If you have any additional questions, please contact SF SAFE.